- About NQBP
- NuQuest Services
- Bridge Pointe Services
- Team of Experts
- News and Resources
- MSP Blog
- Educational Programs
Pre-MSA with Drug Regimen Review
The Pre-MSA with Drug Regimen Review provides a comprehensive review of pharmacy utilization and medical treatment with an analysis of maximum potential savings in both areas of clinical treatment. If the corresponding MSA is requested within two years, NQBP offers a significant savings off the standard MSA I rate.
- Reviews all drug and medical treatments for appropriateness and costs
- Projects drug and medical costs as if a MSA were to be submitted to CMS
- Provides recommendations for potential savings on drug utilization and medical treatment based on extensive review, tracking and trending of MSA responses by CMS;
- Recommends changes in therapy to create better outcomes and reduced costs based on predictive modeling, historical data and evidence-based medicine;
- Prepares Treatment Option Information Form for the injured’s physican regarding future medical treatment
- Provides Optional Physician Tele-Consult to review recommendations and secure acceptance.