- About NQBP
- NuQuest Services
- Bridge Pointe Services
- Team of Experts
- News and Resources
- MSP Blog
- Educational Programs
Social Security & Medicare Status Determination
This service is provided free of charge as part of a WC MSA I, WC MSA II, $0 Allocation Submission & Conditional Payment Investigation service. It is provided for a nominal fee if requested alone.
The Social Security & Medicare Status Determination service includes the following:
- Pursuit of signed releases, unless requested otherwise
- Submission of signed releases to the Social Security Administration
- Obtain entitlement status, eligible work quarters and representative payee information from the Social Security Administration
RUSH Allocation Services
Requesting RUSH services ensures that your report is completed within 1-3 business days, per your request, from the date all necessary file material is received by NuQuest/Bridge Pointe.
Updating an Medicare Set-Aside or Medical Cost Projection
This service can be utilized as a method of updating an MSA prior to CMS submission, when a settlement is delayed or when claimant’s medical condition has significantly changed.
Updating an MSA or MCP includes the following:
- Review of medical records and other supporting documentation received after the date the previous MSA allocation or Cost Projection was completed
- Amendment of the report to reflect any changes
- Includes obtaining a new rated age, if indicated